Vibrant Assisted Living
Experience a lifestyle as individualized as you are at Allerton House Assisted Living. Resident Care Assistants are available around the clock to help with individual routines, from getting dressed and looking sharp to getting to activities and meals right on time. Just outside the privacy of your assisted living apartment home you’ll find a variety of life-enriching opportunities to choose from every day.
Embrace healthy living with an exercise class, fitness instruction, or a walk with neighbors. Explore your interests in an educational presentation, musical performance, or art class. Expand your social network at a discussion of daily events, during a friendly game of cards, or over a cup of coffee.
At mealtimes, gather with your friends for our chef’s flavorful seasonal selections. Breakfast is cooked to order, and lunch and dinner feature varied menus ranging from daily specials to familiar favorites.
Your new home includes many beautiful common areas, an inviting living room with fireplace, and a country kitchen, plus a private enclosed courtyard for enjoying nature. We’ll take care of the housekeeping and maintenance, as well as free local transportation to scheduled appointments and outing.
Our assisted living lifestyle includes:
- Choice of one- and two-bedroom and studio apartments with kitchenettes and full bathroom
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Resident Care Assistants on-site 24 hours a day
- Personal care assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication management
- Engaging programming every day
- Personal laundry, linen, and housekeeping service
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable television and telephone hookup
- Free Wi-Fi and computer available for resident use
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Scheduled local transportation
We are proud to be featured by Assisted Living Magazine for Best Assisted Living in Hingham, Massachusetts.