Memory Care Program
Specialized Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
The Memory Care Program at Allerton House at Harbor Park features all the comforts of home within a secure, supportive neighborhood with specialized care for those living with Alzheimer’s or related dementias.
Our memory care program transforms daily living from a source of anxiety into an opportunity for a social, vibrant, engaging lifestyle. Residents enjoy the flexible structure, while family members appreciate the opportunity to interact with loved ones as individuals rather than as caregivers.
Our spacious memory care neighborhood is designed for familiarity, with just 10 studio apartments and three two-bedroom companion suites. Welcoming common areas including a living room, and country kitchen, and an enclosed private courtyard allow residents the greatest degree of personal freedom within a secure environment. Engaging activities and outings accommodate all abilities and mobility challenges to create more joyful moments.
Our program offers:
- Dedicated Program Director
- Enrichment activities 10 hours daily led by dedicated Activity Staff
- Social, recreational, and fitness programs such as ballroom dancing and musical therapy classes, as well as weekly excursions
- Exercise classes including yoga, Zumba®, Cardio Comedy, stretching, and Fun with Fitness
- Alternative art class, baking, and gardening
- Walking club
- Compassionate, supportive assistance by professional, expertly trained staff
- Private studio apartments and shared companion suites
- Personalized service plan
- Personal care assistance and medication management
- Delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy snacks
- Hydration program
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Scheduled transportation for outings
- All utilities except telephone and cable TV
- Support and education for families
- Assistance with coordination of healthcare needs and medical appointments
- Emergency response and security systems
View our Memory Care floor plans.