Independent Living Apartments
Imagine living just steps away from friends, sharing delicious chef-prepared meals every day and joining familiar faces for a host of interesting activities, classes, concerts, or outings. Our monthly rental independent living apartments offer all the advantages of our senior living community, allowing residents to age in place comfortably.
The privacy of your independent living apartment is enhanced by beautiful common areas where you can connect with friends and family. Inside you’ll enjoy our comfortable sunroom, Garden Café and Pub, and country kitchen. Step outside for a stroll along walking paths, relax in our courtyard, or watch the world go by on our covered porch. Take advantage of Hingham’s vibrant cultural, artistic, and literary scene just moments away from your Allerton House home. When you feel like venturing farther afield, we have free parking and we offer free local transportation when you prefer to leave the driving to us.
Our independent living lifestyle includes:
- Choice of one- and two-bedroom and studio apartments with kitchenettes and full bathroom
- Flexible dining plans to suit your individual needs
- Entertaining social activities to fit every interest
- Wellness and fitness programs including creative exercise classes in our new Fitness Center
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Cable television and telephone hookup
- Free WiFi
- Staff on-site 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Scheduled local transportation